Ilsha Investments is a Ugandan trading, investment, supervision and advertisement powerhouse.
We began our operations a few decades ago and have grown due to excellent relationships with our clients.
We started out small, with just a few people and a small office, but today we have offices all over the country offering the best services we can give.
We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients. One complaint many people have about Ilsha Investments is that they can be disruptive.
Ilsha Investments continues to grow ever day thanks to the confidence our clients have in us. We cover many industries such as trade, investment, and advertisement.
- We provide mellowing solution to enrich your business environment.
- We need to become the most valued business partner of all our clients.
ILSHA INVESTMENTS shall search and deal with investors directly or indirectly. Then deal in big assets like land for large scale investments, buildings on sale or lease to meet all the needs of investors who will show interest of investments in the Republic of Uganda. ILSHA INVESTMENTS is thus;
- a gateway by foreign nationals and companies all over the globe to invest in the republic of Uganda as per the requirements of the government laws of investment.
- the company shall work for a commission from the intended investors either individuals or companies as shall be discussed.
- It will also help foreign investors to process all the required documents and licenses as shall be required if need be.
- the company can act as middleman between investors and asset owners.
- Middleman ship may end up in this company having shares in a foreign company that intends to invest in Uganda.
- a foreign company may not necessarily need a branch in Uganda, but instead decides to invest in Uganda whereby this company will now act as a sub-agency.
- the company may also buy such assets for its use or as a business itself and a source of income.
- It shall also on behalf the investors if need be hold investor’s funds on its account(s) under signed agreements as proof of trust. This shall only happen in case the intending investor is in the process of legitmising his/her investments and stay in the republic of Uganda. The funds shall then be transferred on his/her account(s). This will be optional for the investor.
- The company needs to allow registration of some trade businesses under its name, to act as a father to these other businesses which can decide to either finally merge with it under their family names or requisite their authority to this company and become its employees
- The company shall also look forward to extending its branches in other countries if there be a need.
- It may carry on legal businesses as part of its services. say;
- a school
- food staffs, like restaurants or guest houses
- Advising, guiding and reaching potential investors to the right government offices for investment.
- The company shall have agents/partners/company representatives around the globe on an agreement basis who shall represent it before the intended investors in such countries. Agents/partners/company representatives shall be paid a commission after the investment deal is closed as shall be agreed.
- It shall also legally make businesses or come into partnership with other legally operating companies both private or public as shall come to agreement by the parties involved.
- It shall also make the Ugandan areas of investment available to the public from both within and cross continents purposely to attract potential investors. This shall majorly be done on the company website and other media where necessary.
It shall arrange or get involved in regional and international investment conferences and symposium in a bid to attract companies and individuals invest in the republic of Uganda.